10/20/2008

New Look

So, I have settled on this look for my blog. Not only is that my photo, but I am going to try and change it about every week to highlight my best photos. I added links to my blog as well! The pictures link will now bring you to my Flickr page with all my photos, so check back there often! And the video link will take you to my YouTube page, but I will also load the videos onto the blog as well. I have my email and my cell phone number, if anyone would like to call me. But remember, I am eight hours ahead. I don't like receiving phone calls in the dead morning. If you are calling from a house phone, you need to dial 011 instead of +30, and with cells phones you need the plus sign. It's a little strange.

I am continuing to attempt to load photos, though its a slow and painful process. Keep checking my Flickr for updates.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nobody call! It's international rates and you'll get charged too Michael...

Stina said...

I like the new look, very sleek!

Stina said...

Did you go to Napfilo? (sp?)

Anonymous said...

i like the pic mike nice choice!!!!