9/14/2008

My Greek Blog

So here it is everyone! My blog to keep everyone posted on my doings in Ελλας or Greece. I just got back from Tzia/Kea and I am incredibly tired and exhausted, but I will post here starting tomorrow about my first week. Hope everyone in the States is doing well, though I have heard it has been raining in Chicago a lot. Here, the sun always shines and there is rarely a cloud in the sky, though that is bad for me since I have burned in every place possible. My new camera also broke, but I just realized I can still take pictures with it, so starting tomorrow, I will be taking a lot more. Αντιο!

1 comments:

cafegirl71 said...

Michael, I am bookmarking your blog so I can keep track of your travels. It has been raining here for 3 days straight. Hope all is well. Stacy